El Jalisco Mexican Restaurant is the result of hard work and a passion for good food. It represents our family’s dedication to our craft. We take great pride in ensuring that your meal is served to a standard set very high by generations of Mexican-food perfectionists.
On your next family dinner, we invite you to dine at our house.
[title type=”h2″ title=”About Our Family” margin_top=”20px;” margin_bottom=”20px” text_align=”center”]
For more than 10 years, Jesus Carranza and his family have honed their craft to bring Tallahassee and Panama City authentic Mexican food that is made with the finest ingredients and served fresh daily. Our mission is the same as our passion: to serve the most delicious Mexican cuisine in all of Florida.
El Jalisco Mexican Restaurant has been recognized with several awards including Tallahassee Magazine’s Best of Tallahassee award for Mexican/Latin American Restaurant.
Our food is delicious but that is not why we smile. We smile because we love that you came to see us.
Our service is known throughout North Florida for being the friendliest because we strive to provide you and your family with a great dining experience on every visit. We have proudly served you in Blountstown, Crawfordville, East Point and Tallahassee and we are now very excited to bring our award-winning Mexican dishes and great service to Panama City, FL.
[title type=”h2″ title=”About Our Locations” margin_top=”20px;” margin_bottom=”20px” text_align=”center”]
Eating dinner at El Jalisco is not just delicious, it’s fun. We make sure you have everything you need to feel comfortable and relaxed. Whether it’s the big game on TV during game days or kid-friendly menus for dining out with the whole family, El Jalisco cooks up a good time.
- Our Kerry Forest location serves you tasty Mexican eats 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. You can reach us at our Facebook page here. Get 99-cent tacos on Mondays, $1.99 Quesadillas on Tuesdays, on Wednesdays you can buy one combo to get a second combo 50% off, and on Thursdays we feature $8.99 chicken fajitas.
- The Monroe Street El Jalisco Restaurant dishes up Mexican-food favorites 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday. At Monroe Street you can also dig in to $.99 cent tacos on Mondays, Quesadillas for $1.99 on Tuesdays, buy-one combo for 50% off a second on Wednesdays, and $8.99 chicken fajitas on Thursdays.
- Our Blountstown restaurant is open for your convenience 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Our specials run seven days a week (so you’ll always have a good reason to drop by): 3 chicken or beef $3.99 hard or soft tacos, the Mexican combination 11 for $6.99, and the chimichanga platter for $7.99.
- The Crawfordville location serves up our award-winning recipes from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sundays. Our specials include the Cancun Quesadilla $8.99 on Sunday, the Steak Ranchero for $9.99 on Monday, the Guadalajara platter for just $8.99 on Tuesday, the Fajita Taco Salad in steak or chicken for $6.99 on Wednesday, the Master Parrillada for $17.99 on Thursday, and the Nachos EL Jalisco for $7.99 on Friday.
- The Eastpoint El Jalisco is a small yet family location that serves the best breakfast to get your morning kicked off right!
- Our newest location, our Panama City location, serves you with the best Mexican food in town at a state-of-the-art dining facility from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. from Monday to Thursday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday. At Panama City, you can get your favorite tacos for $.99 cents and buy one combo to get a second combo half off on Mondays. On Tuesdays, we bring you our delicious chicken fajitas for $8.99. On Wednesdays, when you spend $25 or more, you get a free desert. And on Thursdays, our world-famous chimichanga platter is just $6.99.
[title type=”h2″ title=”About Your Next Dining Experience” margin_top=”20px;” margin_bottom=”20px” text_align=”center”]About Your Next Dining Experience
We are very excited about some of the new things we will be adding to your dining experience. We want to make you part of the El Jalisco family; from Facebook to Foursquare, we will be adding incentives for becoming part of our story. We understand that without you, El Jalisco would not be what it is, so we will be promoting special discounts and VIP bonuses here, on our website, on our social media channels (like Twitter and Yelp) and of course in our restaurants.
Stay tuned here at ElJalisco.com, Facebook.com/ElJaliscoRestaurants and at Twitter.com/ElJaliscoFL to keep up with the latest news and updates (and special El Jalisco Insider promotions!). Thanks for stopping by!